Trenchless sewer line replacement is a process of creating a new pipe inside the existing host pipe. A High Density PolyEthylene (HDPE) pipe is pulled into a damaged pipe with a minimal amount of digging involved. What are the advantages of Harveyco Trenchless sewer line replacement?
- It is a one-time job. Tree roots cannot penetrate HDPE pipe.
- The HDPE pipe that Harveyco Trenchless uses is covered under a separate manufacturer’s 100 year warranty.
- This process involves minimal digging and preserves any lawn, landscaping or hardscaping – driveways, walkways, patios – that you may have.
- Trenchless sewer line replacement saves time. Typical trenchless is 2-3 days versus a week or more for full trench.
- Harveyco is licensed and insured.
When you’re faced with a plumbing problem, you want to rest assured that professionals that know what they’re doing will be able to fix the problem before it becomes a larger one. Harveyco Trenchless can do just that.
If you think your ANY of your pipes (incoming or out-going) may not be working correctly, call Harveyco Trenchless to get someone out there to take a look at them. We can assess the situation expeditiously and together we can determine how to best move forward.
Give us a call today at 661-803-2509. And remember:
“Quality isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.”